Center at the Ridge $2,800.00
- Ample parking.
- 150 in attendance
- Attendant available at all times.
- Use of facility from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. unless otherwise specified. No music after 9:30 p.m. (Overtime rates are $150.00 per hr.).
- Rehearsal to be scheduled for 2 hrs. when there are no conflicting events, usually Wednesday or Thursday.
- Great photo opportunities with beautiful views.
- Twenty 60 inch round tables (seat ten ea.), 200 chairs.
- Two eight ft. rectangle tables, nine 6 ft. rectangle tables for guest table, food, cake, punch and coffee.
- White linens for all tables
- Set-up and take down of facility tables and chairs.
- 100 Cup Coffee Maker.
- One punch bowl and a 3 gallon Beverage Dispenser.
- Kitchen area; includes sink, refrigerator/freezer, and beverage tubs, no oven.
- In house bathrooms for wedding party only. Two portable restrooms (girls and guys) with a hand wash station for guests.
- Brides and bridesmaids dressing room.
- Groom and groomsmen dressing area.
- Use of select centerpieces and floral décor.
- Trash removal during and following the event.
- Go to Features page for a more detailed list.
You may provide your own:
- Catering / food service, including clean-up.
- Non-alcoholic Beverages/bottled water.
- Beer/wine. A Washington State Liquor Control Board banquet license is required if beer/wine will be served. Due to safety concerns, alcohol may not be served past 9:30 pm. We strongly encourage your guests to have designated drivers.
- DJ or band.
You are required to provide: