Links and Resources to Build Your Business
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links For more information, see my disclosure here.
As a wedding venue owner I use lots of on-line tools in my business. Below are a few that I use and/or would recommend. My hope is that these resources will be a help to you in your business adventure. Always do your due diligence, make a wise choice for your business needs.
IMAGES AND PHOTO EDITING:
The core features of Canva are 100% free to use. The free version of Canva includes full access to the tool, 100+ design types (social media posts, presentations, letters, etc.), and access to a massive library of graphics. Canva is an all-in-one visual creation tool. There is also a paid version.
If you’re wondering how to start a blog and make money online, this in-depth post can guide you through the setup process step by step so that you can have your new blog up and running in no time!
- A simple but extremely effective and repeatable three-phase marketing plan to optimize on-site email conversions on your blog, turn those subscribers into immediate customers with a low-dollar irresistible offer, and then turn your customer into a repeat buyer
- Includes step-by-step walk-throughs and a behind-the-scenes look into our business strategies. We don’t just tell you what to do. We show you why the strategies are effective, how to implement them, and how these strategies have personally transformed our business.
- An immediately actionable system. This isn’t theory to implement “one day” but things you can change in your business now to maximize the potential of the traffic you already have coming to your site.
Fast reliable hosting
- The StartUp plan is perfect for people with one website that are starting now
- The GrowBig plan is a great value for money offer, including the option for multiple websites and the SuperCacher that greatly improves a WordPress and Joomla website speed
- The GoGeek plan is perfect for people with e-commerce and larger sites, or more geeky development needs like staging and GIT integration
I use the Beloved Theme for the Denison Ridge website and love it. This is a great company and I highly recommend them. Beautiful product, and comes with tutorials to help you set up your theme. They also have a paid set-up if you do not want to do it yourself. Be sure and take the Which theme is best for your website? Quiz All the Restored 316 Themes require the Genesis Framework. It explains this well on the site.
Genesis Framework – The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go. Used with all Restored 316 Premium Feminine WordPress Themes.
Home Binder + Planner – Abby Lawson at Just a Girl and Her Blog has the best courses, eBooks and planners. I can recommend her products without hesitation. Everything is steller and her expertise in the subjects that she covers is genuine.
Ultimate Guide – Abby Lawson at Just a Girl and Her Blog
Ashley Kid – Graphic designer that specializes in custom projects. “You dream and I design!” Ashley is amazing! She gets me, and I love her work. Ashley is a mom with young children so please give her grace when you have a timeline for things to be completed.
PAYMENT PROCESSING AND PRODUCT DELIVERY:
VIDEO AND AUDIO:
DENISON RIDGE PRODUCTS:
EBook / pdf download: How to Start and Run a Wedding Venue – In Your Own Backyard
pdf download: The Companion Workbook – For – How to Start and Run a Wedding Venue In Your Own Backyard
EBook / pdf download: Behind the Scenes Insights – of a Backyard Wedding Venue Owner / First Edition
EBook / pdf download: Behind the Scenes Insights – of a Backyard Wedding Venue Owner / Second Edition
Free Planner: Creating a Venue Launch Date Schedule
Quiz Me Chats:
30 min. session – $50.00 / 45min. session – $75.00 / 60 min. session – $100.00
I would love to help with a strategy session. Within our session, we can work through your biggest challenge when it comes to implementing your venue strategy.
Email email@example.com / we’ll set a date and time / I’ll send a PayPal invoice for payment, and we are good to go.
AMAZON PAGE. If you want to see the resources I use and are considering for the venue check out my Amazon Page. I’ve added more products, but as always, still working on organization! 🙂 I am an affiliate for Amazon and I will receive a small commission if you purchase, at no extra charge to you.
CHRISTY WRIGHT’S BUSINESS BOUTIQUE PODCAST – This woman has a contagious personality and will definitely inspire you in your business journey.
THE JENNIFER ALLWOOD SHOW – Jennifer is one of my all-time favorites; always encouraging us to use our God-given talents in our lives every-single-day.