Links and Resources to Build Your Business
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links For more information, see my disclosure here.
As a wedding venue owner I use lots of on-line tools in my business. Below are a few that I use and/or would recommend. My hope is that these resources will be a help to you in your business adventure. Always do your due diligence, make a wise choice for your business needs.
IMAGES AND PHOTO EDITING:
This has a learning curve. I know some of you college students can figure it out quickly, lol. It has very beautiful templates you can use and projects will look very professional.PicMonkey
I purchased the Premium PicMonkey – pricing options ($12.99 a month or $120. a year). Check out the tutorials page to see all the cool stuff you can do with photo editing. New users are free to try all features, but need to start a free trial in order to save designs to Hub, create custom effects, and share and export work.
If you’re wondering how to start a blog and make money online, this in-depth post can guide you through the setup process step by step so that you can have your new blog up and running in no time!
- A simple but extremely effective and repeatable three-phase marketing plan to optimize on-site email conversions on your blog, turn those subscribers into immediate customers with a low-dollar irresistible offer, and then turn your customer into a repeat buyer
- Includes step-by-step walk-throughs and a behind-the-scenes look into our business strategies. We don’t just tell you what to do. We show you why the strategies are effective, how to implement them, and how these strategies have personally transformed our business.
- An immediately actionable system. This isn’t theory to implement “one day” but things you can change in your business now to maximize the potential of the traffic you already have coming to your site.
Fast reliable hosting
- The StartUp plan is perfect for people with one website that are starting now
- The GrowBig plan is a great value for money offer, including the option for multiple websites and the SuperCacher that greatly improves a WordPress and Joomla website speed
- The GoGeek plan is perfect for people with e-commerce and larger sites, or more geeky development needs like staging and GIT integration
I use the Beloved Theme for the Denison Ridge website and love it. This is a great company and I highly recommend them. Beautiful product, and comes with tutorials to help you set up your theme. They also have a paid set-up if you do not want to do it yourself. Be sure and take the Which theme is best for your website? Quiz All the Restored 316 Themes require the Genesis Framework. It explains this well on the site.
Genesis Framework – The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go. Used with all Restored 316 Premium Feminine WordPress Themes.
Home Binder + Planner – Abby Lawson at Just a Girl and Her Blog has the best courses, eBooks and planners. I can recommend her products without hesitation. Everything is steller and her expertise in the subjects that she covers is genuine.
Ultimate Guide – Abby Lawson at Just a Girl and Her Blog has the best courses and eBooks. I can recommend her products without hesitation.
PAYMENT PROCESSING AND PRODUCT DELIVERY:
VIDEO AND AUDIO:
DENISON RIDGE PRODUCTS:
PDF: The Companion Workbook – For – How to Start and Run a Wedding Venue In Your Own Backyard
AMAZON PAGE. If you want to see the resources I use and are considering for the venue check out my Amazon Page. I’ve added more products, but as always, still working on organization! 🙂 I am an affiliate for Amazon and I will receive a small commission if you purchase, at no extra charge to you.
CHRISTY WRIGHT’S BUSINESS BOUTIQUE PODCAST – This woman has a contagious personality and will definitely inspire you in your business journey.
THE JENNIFER ALLWOOD SHOW – Jennifer is one of my all-time favorites; always encouraging us to use our God-given talents in our lives every-single-day.